2018 TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (Airport Code: MSP)
MSP has two terminals: Terminal 1 (Lindberg) and Terminal 2 (Humphrey)
The Hyatt offers complimentary shuttle service to MSP airport and the Mall of America.
To Hyatt from Airport Terminal 1: Follow signs to Ground Transportation (near baggage claim) to Hotel Pick-up area. Look for the Hyatt Regency Bloomington–Minneapolis Shuttle Van.
If at Terminal 2, call the Hyatt at 952-922-1234 to request pickup.
To Airport Terminal 1: Shuttle service departs the Hyatt at :00 and :30 of the hour from the Lobby.
Terminal 2 drop-off is upon request only
Mall of America Shuttle:
Shuttle Service departs the Hyatt at :20 and :50 after the hour, during regular mall hours.
Complimentary parking is available at the hotel.
● The Hyatt is 2 miles from the airport and 1 mile from the Mall of America
● From/To Airport: https://www.mspairport.com/directions/ground-transportation
● Metro Transit: https://www.metrotransit.org
● METRO Blue Line Light-Rail – Bloomington Central Station stop (https://www.metrotransit.org/metro-blue-line)
● Nice Ride Bike Share: https://www.niceridemn.org/