Greetings from Montana! MTAP was created during the 1989 legislature in response to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The program began serving Montanans in 1991. MTAP consists of a staff of four, and except for Steve Johnson (equipment specialist), the rest of us are relatively new to the program. Barbara Varnum (director) and Julianna Whittaker (equipment [...]
- Hearing Aid Prices Survey
- FCC Announces NDBEDP Funding Allocations for 2018-2019
- FCC Seeks Members for New Interoperable Video Calling Working Group of the North American Numbering Council
- Updated Conference Information!
- FCC Approves Action to Reform Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service (IP CTS)