How To Become A State Member
Members shall be limited to those individuals, contractors to the administration and their staff who have, or expect to have, direct responsibility for the administration or oversight of specialized telecommunications equipment distribution programs.
If you fall under this definition, you can register to become a member by viewing the Member State Dues Form.
Vendors of specialized telecommunications equipment, who are not the legislatively-appointed administrator of the program, are not eligible for membership.
Membership shall not be denied on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
All members are eligible to serve on committees if appointed. If a determination is necessary about qualifications for membership and attendance at TEDPA meetings, the Board of Directors of TEDPA shall be responsible for performing the necessary background investigation and decision.
Benefits of State Membership
There are several benefits of becoming a State TEDPA member. These include:
- Attendance of Annual Conference
- Networking with Other State Administrators
- Participation in TEDPA Private On-line Discussions
- Information and Presentations on the Latest Technology, Equipment, and Features
- EDP Statistics for Member States
- Access to survey information on EDP
- Free State web page on the TEDPA web site