"REMOVING TELECOMMUNICATION BARRIERS" The Telecommunication Access Program (TAP) serves Arkansans who are deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, speech impaired, or who have a visual, mobility or cognitive impairment that need assistance accessing the telecommunication network. TAP’s goal is to remove the telecommunication barriers and increase independence and saftey for individuals with disabilities. In order to [...]
- State Program Spotlights Needed!
- FCC Announces Release of MITRE Assessments of IP CTS
- FCC Announces Three Items Regarding Public Safety
- FCC Invites Public Comment in the Preparation of Biennial Report to Congress (Updated: CORRECTED COMMENTS DUE DATE)
- FCC Invites Public Comment in the Preparation of Biennial Report to Congress