"REMOVING TELECOMMUNICATION BARRIERS" The Telecommunication Access Program (TAP) serves Arkansans who are deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, speech impaired, or who have a visual, mobility or cognitive impairment that need assistance accessing the telecommunication network. TAP’s goal is to remove the telecommunication barriers and increase independence and saftey for individuals with disabilities. In order to [...]
- FCC Announces Comment Dates for IP CTS Modernization and Reform Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Notice of Inquiry
- Hearing Aid Prices Survey
- FCC Announces NDBEDP Funding Allocations for 2018-2019
- FCC Seeks Members for New Interoperable Video Calling Working Group of the North American Numbering Council
- Updated Conference Information!