Greetings from Montana! MTAP was created during the 1989 legislature in response to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The program began serving Montanans in 1991. MTAP consists of a staff of four, and except for Steve Johnson (equipment specialist), the rest of us are relatively new to the program. Barbara Varnum (director) and Julianna Whittaker (equipment [...]
- State Program Spotlights Needed!
- FCC Announces Release of MITRE Assessments of IP CTS
- FCC Announces Three Items Regarding Public Safety
- FCC Invites Public Comment in the Preparation of Biennial Report to Congress (Updated: CORRECTED COMMENTS DUE DATE)
- FCC Invites Public Comment in the Preparation of Biennial Report to Congress